Panama Pacifico Blvd, Edf. Mosaic
Corregimiento VeraCruz, Distrito de Arraiján
Provincia de Panamá Oeste
República de Panamá
113 sqm (99 sqm living area + 14 sqm balcony).
Fully furnished apartment.
Everything needed to be ready to occupy (event towels and bed linen).
2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathroom, kitchen, living room and balcony (facing north).
Short term (3-12 months) or long term (12+ months) rentals.
Please contact us for inquiries.
- Duct air-conditioners (split system) in all rooms
- Hot Water
- Cable-Tv & Internet (CableOnda – you choose your plan)
- Stack Washer With Gas Dryer (Whirlpool WGT3300SQ)
- Refrigerator / Freezer (Whirlpool GI0FSAXVY)
- Dish Washer (Whirlpool WDT710PAYM3)
- Microwave Oven (Whirlpool WMH53520AS-1)
- Gas Stove (Ariston PC 750 T GH) / Gas Oven (Ariston FH G IX S)
- Family / Kid friendly
- Two elevators in building
- 24 hour security guard
- Trash & Recycling room on each floor with daily pick-up
- Furnished with Scandinavian design including IKEA Trådfri smart home lights.
2 dedicated parking lots in the underground parking garage with restricted access to tenants only.
Gas is included, while electricit and water is paid by the tenant. Estimated cost per month approx. $100. Internet & Cable is also paid by tenant, cost according to chosen plan.
The Mosaic Building
Located in the new Town Center, Mosaic features 145 luxurious apartments, just 4 minutes from the beaches.
Mosaic covers an entire block and consists of three individual seven-story buildings, sharing a common plaza on the first floor with boutique shops and restaurants.
- 24-Hour Secured doors
- Secure building entry via a card-access system
- Air conditioned lobbies
- Indoor parking
- Guest parking
- Two size swimming pool
- Event room
- Disabled access friendly
Spectacular interior courtyard with mirror pool, swimming pool, sunning decks and covered outdoor activity area.
STORES & RESTAURANTS
Across the street you will find Pan & Canela, Papppa Pizza, Fruteria Deli, Banistmo, PowerCLUB Gym, Terpel Gas Station with Va y Ven, Banco General as well as Supermarket Riba Smith and Novey just 100 meters from the building.
Panama Pacifico consist of about 1,400 Ha (3450 acres) and has the ambition to be a “Garden City” where almost half of the land is preserved by the natural environment of mangroves, wetlands and tropical forests or used as parks and recreational areas. The apartment is located in Town Center, that serves as a central point for retail, restaurant, and entertainment areas. Walking strait and low building creates an european atmosphere where it is easy to walk around.
Panama Pacifico hosts six educational institutions, four private schools (pre-K – twelfth grade) and two universities:
- Howard Kids Academy is a private school with pre-school through 8th grade, including classes teac(ing English as a Second Language (ESL).
- Magen David Academy is a private school for children of the Jewish faith, offering pre-K through 12th grade. Classes are in English.
- Knightsbridge Schools International Panama is a private school with Pre-K through 12th grade.
- Lycee Francais Paul Gaugin de Panama is a private international school offering Pre-K through 12th grade. Classes are primarily in French with both English and Spanish as second languages.
- Universidad del Caribe is a four-year college. Classes are in Spanish.
- Universidad Tecnologica de Panama is a four-year college. Classes are in Spanish.
The area is just 11 kilometers from Panama City, 28 kilometers from Tocumen International Airport, and 90 kilometers from the Pacific Coast beaches.
- Internal bus service within Panama Pacifico
- External bus service to popular parts of the city including Albrook, Balboa, Tocumen, San Miguelito, Las Cumbres, Arraijan and Chorrera.
- Mall shuttle – free service for residents to visit the three major malls in Pamama City, Albrook, Multiplaza and MultiCentro.
Panama Pacifico is a great place for business activities as it is a a Special Economic Area with quite a few benefits for your company.
DEVELOPERS PROMOTIONAL VIDEO
Photos & Videos
Document & Links
"We chose to rent the apartment since the owners has put a lot of effort in details and great design."